Bajo World Balance – Little Poland Gallery
The Bajo World Balance Toy is a set of 10 wooden figures each colorful and unique. The figures include a semi-balancing platform, making a stimulating balancing game that will challenge the child at play.
Each character is different. In fact, they feature a unique color and clothing pattern that make it both fun and challenging to balance them on top of each other. Furthermore, children and adults alike will enjoy the quirky design and playing with these wooden people in a variety of ways:
- stacking them up to make a human pyramids and towers
- upright or upside down
- To make it more challenging, building on the rocking semi-circle and balancing their weight
In conclusion, the World Balance is an imaginative play toy and is the perfect puzzle for exploring problem solving and creative thinking.
Bajo’s beautiful wooden toys have been designed and manufactured in Poland over the last 25 years. These top notch toys are wonderfully tactile and will inspire imaginative play and learning.
Bajo World Balance – Little Poland Gallery Features:
- High quality design for lasting durability.
- Material: maple wood and printed with certifies non-toxic water based inks.
- Sensory toy – Touch: clutching and grasping, textures, fine motor skills, tripod grip. Visual: colours, pattern recognition. Problem solving and creative thinking.
- Schematic Play – This toy will appeal to children demonstrating the positioning schema.
- Measure: 11″ x 7″ x 2″
- Double-sided puzzle
Made in Poland
Made by Little Poland Gallery
CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.