Montessori Bean Pot & Ball Sorting Set – Legacy Learning Academy
This Montessori bean pot wooden Sorting game is ideal for even the youngest learners to grasp and play. Handcrafted to entice color-recognition and fine-motor skills, this colorful matching activity will give your child plenty of hand-on play as he sets to work stacking, sorting and matching. Clearly it is a Montessori and Waldorf inspired wooden materials to enhance motoric skills. This is a toddler toy! It is also a rainbow fun and educational way to play and learn colors, numbers & simple volume concepts. Moreover, this open-ended toy provides many different ways to play and develop the imagination.
Each piece was designed to nurture child development through open-ended play. These pieces can be used to broaden your little one’s understanding and knowledge of our world.
Bean Pot & Ball Sorting Set Features:
- Encourages fine motor skills and environmental awareness.
- The 6 balls each measure 3/4″ in diameter (colors include: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet)
- 6 cups measure almost 2″ (colors include: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet)
- 6 bawls measure 2.5″ (color: Natural Wood)
- 1 scoop measures 3.5″ (color: Natural Wood)
- Materials: Wood, Watercolor, beeswax, muslin pouch
- Certified Non-Toxic watercolors and lightly sealed with beeswax and jojoba oil.
- The 6 balls each measure 3/4″ in diameter
- 6 bean pots each measure 1-1/4″ tall
- 6 bowls measure 2.5″
- 1 scoop measures 3.5″
- 1 cotton drawstring bag for storage
CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Also, Not for children who still mouth things.