Montessori Rainbow Peg Dolls – Legacy Learning Academy
This Montessori Rainbow Peg Dolls invite your child to learn and play. The handmade wooden Peg dolls are ideal to entice color-recognition and fine-motor skills. This colorful matching activity will give your child plenty of hand-on play as he sets to work stacking, sorting and matching. Clearly it is a Montessori and Waldorf inspired wooden materials to enhance motoric skills. This is a toddler toy! It is also a rainbow fun and educational way to play and learn colors, numbers & simple volume concepts. Moreover, this open-ended toy provides many different ways to play and develop the imagination.
Each piece was designed to nurture child development through open-ended play. These pieces can be used to broaden your little one’s understanding and knowledge of our world.
Montessori Rainbow Peg Dolls Features:
- Encourages fine motor skills and environmental awareness.
- 6 peg dolls measure 2-3/8″ tall (colors include: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet)
- Materials: Wood, Watercolor, beeswax, muslin pouch
- Certified Non-Toxic watercolors
- 6 Peg dolls each measure 2-3/8″ tall
- 1 cotton drawstring bag for storage
CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Also, Not for children who still mouth things.